Hey Krista,it was nice meeting you tonight!I met you & your boyfriend at Costas on Rt40. I approached you because you looked familiar,and I thought I had seen your modeling pics with the Camaro....turns out it was you!That was cool meeting you in person! Nice meeting & talking to both of you.Me & Brian were in the white 66 Chevelle. Mark www.Benchseatracin.com
Hey Krista--- great site --pics are super great--thanks so much for havin my pic on --i am so lucky to have you as a friend--- gonna b a great car show season-so hope to see a lot of you. you know i will b pulling for you big time in bikini pagent c u soon John
2 comments:
Hey Krista,it was nice meeting you tonight!I met you & your boyfriend at Costas on Rt40.
I approached you because you looked familiar,and I thought I had seen your modeling pics with the Camaro....turns out it was you!That was cool meeting you in person! Nice meeting & talking to both of you.Me & Brian were in the white 66 Chevelle.
Mark
www.Benchseatracin.com
Hey Krista--- great site --pics are super great--thanks so much for havin my pic on --i am so lucky to have you as a friend--- gonna b a great car show season-so hope to see a lot of you. you know i will b pulling for you big time in bikini pagent c u soon John
Post a Comment