Home         About Me/Resume         Photo Gallery         The Patriot Girls         My Project Cars         Contact Me               Events Calendar         Links and Sponsors        


Name: Krista Elyse
Hometown: Burlington, NJ/ Rockville, MD

Age: 26
Height: 5'9"

Weight: 150
Stats: 34-28-36
Experience: Automotive, Print, Fashion, Glamour, Lifestyle, Promo, Runway, Charity Events


*A portion of all booking earnings is donated to the Wounded Warrior Project*

Hi & welcome to my site! I was born & raised in New Jersey (yea... I'm a Jersey girl lol) , spent way too much time at the shore among other things, & being 20 minutes from the City of Brotherly Love .. good ol Philadelphia, there was plenty else to do.
I really never thought I'd get into modeling when I was younger. I always enjoyed performing in plays or at other venues such as my violin recitals, but was really always my dad's tom boy, playing sports & getting dirty all day. I even played some basketball in college. My "tom boy" attitude would also explain my attraction to modding cars, which I've been doing since age 18, first with my mustang gt which I thought was the FASTEST thing in the world at the time, & now with my Trans-Am WS6. I was a lucky girl, I even had a supercharger at one point through sponsorshop with a few big companies! I was exposed to modeling in 2006 through automotive lifestyle. I spent way too many nights at the racetrack & weekends at shows & meets, I definitely turned into a car junkie and track rat. Experiencing the night life associated with imports & other cars was crazy, I got interested in the whole thing & shortly after was approached by a local shop to do a photoshoot. Well, one thing lead to another & In this short time I've been in calendars, car magazines, & attend most of the top conventions, shows, & events in the automotive industry.
Recently, I've been expanding my portfolio to include fashion, glamour, lifestyle, & other areas of modeling & photography, it's alot of fun to dress up & experiment with your look!
Its great to get out to so many different kinds of events & meet people. I've found that I am in an excellent position to make a positive impact on those I meet. Therefore, I've decided to dedicate my modeling career to helping charities, mainly The Wounded Warrior Project & Breast Cancer Research. Somehow between all of this, I still find plenty of time for my favorite hobby, drag racing ... because seriously .. how can you NOT find time for drag racing!
Now that I talked your ear off ...Take some time to explore my site & check out my Picture Gallery. Don't forget to check back often for news updates, hot new shots, & Upcoming Event info so you can stay up on the most current events & shows I will be attending! Thanks for your support as always. And thx to my Philly & Cheese for keeping me grounded.


*Modeling Resume*

Promotional Events
Altered Racin Hotties Spokesmodel 2009-Present
ThePatriotGirls.com / The Patriot Girls of Maryland 2009- Present
Candy Inc. Promotional Models 2009-Present
Street Pilot X Spokesmodel 2008
SEMA 2006 - Hillbank Motorsports
2007 Lord & Taylor Fashion Show (NJ)
Fun Ford Weekend
HIN
NOPI
Various Local & Regional Car Shows

Commercial Photography & Print
AlteredRacin.com 2010 Calendar
Firebirdnation.com 2010 Calendar
LS1.com 2009 Calender
LS1tech 2008 Calendar
Street Pilot X Spokesmodel 2008-Present
Torqued Aperture Photography Portfolio Shoots & Regular Model
Blow-by Racing Girl
Nuage Hot Rods Spokesmodel 2007
Dipstick Magazine Dipstick Chick 2009
Gearheadhaven.com Hottie #1 Feature 2009
Patriot Girls Spokesmodel 2009 - Present
Paxton Auto website 2007
Full Throttle Hot Rod Magazine Feb 2008
Tunerbabes.com Featured Model 2007-Present

Specials Skills
Sponsored Showcar owner/Drag Racer (2000 mustang gt), Basketball (scholarship college athlete), Running, Surfing, Building/Racing my 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6